This just needed a good setup. This clarinet gets a ton of use so I found the upper stack pads in need of replacement. I sanded the cork pad down to reset the seat, I replaced all pads that had screw-in resonators as well as a few others.
I was forced to replace one of those horrible nylon screws with a new metal one, as my good and well fitting screw drivers just tore through the slotted head of this.
Dent in the bell was removed and the entire bell was shined on the buffer.
More threads were added to peg holder to grip peg better
Bottom joint was regulated. Low C mechanism is very complex and takes the most time to get right.
Old pads were fairly thick Martin Chanu leather pads
Pivot screw size M2x0.4
Peg holder 1/4-26 (need to find the actual metric equivalent that I used)